Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have just had to reset my kindle and now have to re

Customer Question

Good Morning, I have just had to reset my kindle and now have to re register my device but I can not remember my password How do I reset new password?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi Sylvia,

You can reset your Amazon account password ***** clicking here: http://amzn.to/2cTI6yB

Follow the prompts to reset your password ***** use the new one to register your Kindle.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.