Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I am on my computer because I cannot use the phone. the

Customer Question

I am on my computer because I cannot use the phone. the screen went black last night shortly after I used it............when I tap the button on the left side to turn up the volume, I can hear the beep it the very bottom of the screen on the left I see a double square that typically is tapped to enlarge are minimize a screen, on the right is the return arrow..........that's all I see..............I have turned it off and on, left it off all night and it still isn't working................about an hour ago I heard it ping as it does when I get an email or message...............why is the screen black? Help I need the phone!!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of phone is this ?