Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

My Kindle won't take a charge. I know there is power to the

Customer Question

My Kindle won't take a charge. I know there is power to the cord and I have tried three kindle charge cords.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Barbara,

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.