Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

Send a text to to the wrong person how do I recall it, I

Customer Question

Send a text to to the wrong person how do I recall it
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have a Samsung J-3 maybe 2014
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've triednone just want to know how he recalled that text
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Unfortunately, there isn't a feature/function to recall text messages built into the operating system at this point. The feature/function may be activated down the road or it could never be a standard feature. Either way, it does not help you in this situation since there isn't a way to take back a text message once it has been sent successfully.

There is an application called TigerText that allows you to recall a message but the native Android operating system does not allow that feature.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.