Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have GALAXY s4 zoom, my main problem is sometimes it turn

Customer Question

I have GALAXY s4 zoom, my main problem is sometimes it turn off automatically without turning on many times with avast I clean and use protection if any viruses or malware.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The phone usually turn off automatically if there is any issue with the internal board, battery or other components. Software issues usually don't cause this. Viruses or malware also won't cause this. To make sure this is not an issue with battery, can you install another battery and check ?

Also all unwanted applications like Avast, cleaning apps etc and then check as well ?

Let me know it goes please

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

To rule out software, I want you to test your S4 in Safe Mode for a few hours. Turn off the phone. Turn it back ON and then immediately hold down Volume down until it boot into lock screen. This will boot into safe mode and only important system files will run in this mode. This will tell us if any of your applications are causing this issue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
now its safe mode whats the next step?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Keep running it in safe mode for a few hours and see if it turning off in safe mode. This is to check if there is any issue with software