Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have a Samsung tablet 3 and the last couple of days I have

Customer Question

I have a Samsung tablet 3 and the last couple of days I have had an error in connection. The error says "authentication error occurred". I have tried to enter my password ***** with no luck
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the tablet able to connect to Wi-Fi / wireless at any other place?

Are you able to check / confirm your wi-fi / wireless password ***** key? (It is case-sensitive.)

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My desktop is connected to wifi. I don't ever take my tablet away from the house. I have tried turning it off and putting my wifi password ***** again. I have window 10. My modem is netgear CGD24N v2. I am with Telstra big pond.

Thank you. Does your desktop computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Do you know how to check / confirm your wi-fi / wireless password?

Have you tried to disconnect the power cord from your Netgear modem for a couple of minutes, then re-connect and check?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
regarding the premium offer. Not sure how you can get into my tablet if it is not connected to wifi
I am going to walk away from the computer. Please ring me on my mobile when you are ready to reply.(###) ###-####

I'm not sure if you have your wi-fi password ***** Can I connect remotely to your desktop computer, so I can check on your netgear modem's wi-fi /wireless password ***** through your computer for you?

Also, does your desktop computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OK. Windows 10

Thank you. On your Windows 10 desktop computer, click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=be4b6704-5df7-4c56-9377-cd8c02c2065d
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,