Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Lost Samsung galaxy s5 which has been put on silent. Is

Customer Question

Lost Samsung galaxy s5 which has been put on silent. Is there a way of tracking it down using the computer or another phone please?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry you lost the phone. Yes, there are couple of options to track it. But this will only work if you have internet connection on it.

First we can try to track or ring it directly from Samsung Find My Mobile service.This will only work if you have the Find My Mobile option enabled on it. Go to this website --> https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Login to your Samsung account. Select your phone on there. On the right side, you will see an option to track it or ring it. You can also remotely lock it from there. If you ring from there, your phone will ring even if it is on silent.

Another option is, you can try to track it via Android Device Manager, i.e from here (using Google account you used on it) --> https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

Again, the above two options will only work if you have internet enabled on it.

If you misplaced it in your home, then wait till night. Then turn off all lights and ring it. When you ring it, the screen will go on and you may see the light. I hope you will find it.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't know why we have been charged the $37 for the answer to our question when as we progressed a free trial offer was on offer. I am not happy to have agreed to payment when this offer was there and also after paying a deposit the balance was taken without us even getting a result. I think with your free offer we should be refunded the $37 and advise you also that we DO NOT want to continue with any monthly membership thank you. Please advise and acknowledge. Rayleen McDonald.
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hello Rayleen, sorry for the inconvenience. I'm only technician in here and i do not have access to any of your account details. I'm not the one who fix the prices and bill here. Please contact our customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund account.

Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund and ignore the rating requests.

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.
Hello Rayleen, sorry for the inconvenience. I'm only a technician in here and i do not have access to any of your account details. I'm not the one who fix the prices and bill here. Please contact our customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund account. Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund and ignore the rating requests. Best Regards,Ashik