Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a Samsung Tablet I dropped and broke the screen and

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Tablet I dropped and broke the screen and on off switch, talked to a person about getting it fixed and the cost did not get the label printed service number is(###) ###-####the warranty if no longer in affect
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry it is not clear but you want to know where you can get the screen and switched fixed?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have already put 40 on discover card they said to fix it , all I want is a label to sent it back and the amount, do not want what ever they took the 40 dollars for
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Marilyn, who is "they" that you are referring to?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When I ask how much it would cost to fix table it came up on the screen 40 dollars all I need it an answer what it will cost to mail in tablet and label to mail it, talked to chat couple days ago and I messed up and did not get the label printed and he said the cost would be on the label
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

ok, but which company did you talk to?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.