Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Before the middle of July I had the Kindle ap. All I needed

Customer Question

Before the middle of July I had the Kindle ap. All I needed was***@******.***. I got sick then and was confused and semi conscious most of the time for several weeks. I was hospitalized for a week then in rehab 2 weeks. I lost everything on my iPad. It took several weeks for my son to get it back functioning. I can't get my Kindle back where I had lots of books. I never had a password ***** when you try to register me you can't find me. I have 2 email servers. How can I get it back?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there Janet. My name is*****'m sorry that you are having this problem. I will do my best to help you. To help me find your account, I will need to know the ZIP code (or postal code) associated with a billing address from your account. Please reply here.