Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

I want to publish an ebook comic on kindle comic creator but

Customer Question

I want to publish an ebook comic on kindle comic creator but the output files are KF8.mobi file format. this is ok but I want my comic to be interactive. that is I want readers to be able to type text onto some of the pages. this would probably require pdf or doc pages but it only publishes kf8 mobi file. what can be done?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do thanks

Ok, this is an odd request, but let's work through this through trial and error. The file obviously needs to be converted, as you mentioned, pdf. Build a simple pdf file, click here, and convert it to the Kindle format. Tell me if you are able to get it to work.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can do that but then the kindle format will be mobifile and readers cannot write text on it. I need the page to be interactive - they can write on it

So the pdf file won't save the interactive parts when converted to Kindle?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
readers will read the files on kindle apps which are not interactive - they cant write on them
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
maybe I will have to write at the beginning of the book that some pages are interactive and they will have to convert therm or just write their answers on paper? but that seems a bit amatuerish
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will send a message to kindle customer support to see if they have an answer

You're looking at app development, the software has to be written in order to do what you're trying to do. The developers are who to talk to.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok thanks