Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

When I turn on my tablet the RCA logo pops up the after that

Customer Question

When I turn on my tablet the RCA logo pops up the after that it goes black. The screen is still lite up not it's black
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Laptop Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?
Customer: RCA cambio
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried resetting it. I tried turning it on and off. No I haven't done anything. I factory reset it and now this is what it does
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please remove the charger and hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the charger, wait 5 minutes, hold volume UP and Power and tell me if the screen now comes on please.