Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have a Kindle Fire. A year or so old. When I punch any of

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Fire. A year or so old. When I punch any of my apps, I get the message "The license for this app needs to be refreshed. Please try again." I don't know what license Kindle is talking about, nor do I know how to "refresh" it. Another problem, and perhaps related, is that I have no internet connection, nor can I figure out how to get one (I used to have the connection, but it disappeared and I can't figure how to get back on the Internet). Any help would be appreciated. Joe at***@******.***
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this first: Press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If that does not work, please go to menu / settings on the Kindle fire, then the Wi-Fi or Wireless option, then do you see a list of network name(s), including your network name, there?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

If needed, please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a few minutes, then re-connect, then wait a bit and check.

- If it still does not work, please try:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings. (Or tap on the menu icon at the top.)
  2. Tap Device Options (or Device), and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults.
  3. Tap Reset (or Yes) to confirm, and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,