Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I had bought LG-G4 on 18 Sep 2015 from Bets buy, 23rd

Customer Question

I had bought LG-G4 on 18 Sep 2015 from Bets buy, 23rd Street, Manhattan New York. On 24 Aug 2016 it started giving trouble. It is using Post-Paid Verizon Services. On 17 Aug the lock in period of Verizon is over.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: My Verizon no is(###) ###-#### Since last two days its not working. Since it is not yet a year since I bought, you should give support to it and do the needful to get it in working condition.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing.
JA: The TV expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am talking about cell phone.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I just bought (New) on 18 September 2015.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is a mobile handset LG-G4. I went to LG.COM site. From there I was navigated to you(HOW?). If You can help me in Repairing /setting up of my mobile, well and good, else no point in going further.
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. I see that the make and model of your smartphone is an LG G4. lease describe the problems that you are having setting it up.