Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

My friend has a Samsung tablet and showed me that after the

Customer Question

My friend has a Samsung tablet and showed me that after the most recent update, he cannot watch videos without them stopping after 2 seconds. These videos are are downloaded onto his tablet, but they stop at 2 seconds and after he hits Play again, they will finish. Sometimes he has to press play a few times. Why is this happening?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I don't know. He just told me today and he stressed that it was the most recent update was when this changed, so it could not be more than 2 or 3 weeks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Looked to see if there are other open apps that are taking resources, but he closes them. Checked to see if it was a Wi-Fi issue, but it's only effecting videos he already downloaded. Only looked at it briefly, but told him I would look into it. Sounded like he has been asking others
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that is it. Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Are these videos he is watching online? If so from a website or an app?

Or if he s downloading them, which format are the videos?