Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

28/16 I purchased through my company a Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Customer Question

28/16 I purchased through my company a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 mobile phone from Verizon. I an another company staff manager have been unable to have corrected the use of the stylus on the upper right quadrant of the keyboard. I can activate the letters with my finger nail. As you can imagine this is highly inconvenient.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I have been back to Verizon several time. We have had my original phone replaced and the other manager has had her phone replaced . I have also spoken to Samsung with no satisfaction.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: In total we switched over 15 cell phones from SPRINT and wish we had not.
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: EWhy?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Hi there,
Does the phone not respond correctly to the use of a stylus in the upper right quadrant, or does it not respond at all to the stylus in that area?
Do you have another stylus you can try using?

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?