Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I recently got a Kindle and am trying to register it by

Customer Question

I recently got a Kindle and am trying to register it by creating a new account. It keeps saying that I already have an account associated with my email. However I do not remember the password ***** there is not an option given to reset it. My email address is***@******.***. Can you please help?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

You can reset your password *****: http://amzn.to/2bbDYam

Fill out the prompts and reset your password.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.