GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

My grandson deleted all my apps. Sol my password and I am

Customer Question

My grandson deleted all my apps. Sol my password ***** I am being asked to register my kindle. But when I try it says there's already an account with that email. HELP. PLEASE
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! I'm sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to help you with this. Can you tell me please what model your Kindle is? If you aren't sure you can go to www.amazon.com/myk and login using your Amazon account information (email address and password). Click on the device tab and tell me what you see please.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

You should see the type and serial number of your Kindle. If you click on the Content tab and then select ALL you will see all content that has been been purchased from Amazon. You can select any content that is not on your device and choose "deliver" as the action. This will restore the content to your Kindle.

If you have a Kindle Fire you may also have applications that were purchased from the Google Play Store. You can go to the Google Play Store APP and click on "purchased" to re-download any apps purchased from Google. Please note that you will need to be signed into your Kindle with the same email address and password ***** you use for Amazon, and you will will need to be signed in to Google Play with the email address associated with your Google play account.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.