Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Android app google play developer console. I have an app

Customer Question

android app google play developer console. I have an app that is ready to go to beta testing and I need to set it up in my google play. My first attempt told me the app is a debug APK. Does my app developer have to adjust the app on their end?THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID I NEED TO DO. HOW DO I GET THAT INFO TO THEM?
Before publishing to play store, we have make a release apk, but I think you have uploaded the debug apk.
For generating release apk we need google account keystore and for static maps we need google account details.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need someone that is very knowledgeable with the Google play developer console and new app development
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please cancel this question, got my own answer already
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Hello Vladimir,