Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a Samsung nook with a chrome browser and suddenly you

Customer Question

I have a Samsung nook with a chrome browser and suddenly you tube started to not work. It goes automatically to mobile you tube now and when I click on a video it just syncs and never plays
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: SM-T230NU AND IS MY OPERATING SYSTEM MY ANDROID VERSION 4.4.2?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Uninstaller you tube, buying you tube red updating check of software, new passwords to google. I am not entirely sure that it even reinstalled properly. Nothing working the same.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Guess not. Thanks for your help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Samsung,SM-T230NU?

When did this problem first occur? Was it after a download etc? Please explain.

Thank you

Tech Michael