What is the make and model number of the tablet?
Approximately how old is it?
Does it turn on? What do you see on the screen?
Ok, not sure what reset type you tried ,but all you can really do to attempt to recover the tablet yourself is a factory reset. Note that this will delete any information saved on the tablet and restore it to factory condition:
1. Turn the tablet off.
2. Press and hold both of the volume buttons and the power button for 10 seconds and release them.
3. Use the volume buttons to move across the recovery mode.
Press the power button to confirm your choices.
4. Select "wipe data/factory reset".
5. Select "Yes -- delete all user data".
6. Select "reboot system now".
Let me know if that works?
--------------------Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.Pete.--------------------
Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?