Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I just bought a proscan tablet plt9650g and I am trying to

Customer Question

Hi I just bought a proscan tablet plt9650g and I am trying to set it up. It is saying that the device has been reset and I need to use a previous Google account to finish the set up but there is no previous account. How can I bypass that and use my Google account to finish the set up
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

In a case like this, the first thing to ask is, Were you sold this tablet as Used, or as a New, tablet?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It was used

That explains that then: your newly-purchased tablet was obviously used by a person with an unknown Google account.

I honestly do not know how to 'unlock' this requirement that the reset be completed by entering former credentials for a Google account. I have to Opt Out, opening the case for other Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would like to get refunded for the money that came off my credit card for $5 and $59 dollars