Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

How do I download to my kindle?

Customer Question

How do I download to my kindle?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, e-readers (Kindle, Nook, Kobo) and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. Can you tell me what model your Kindle is? If you aren't sure, please look for a serial number on the back of the Kindle and tell me what it is. I should be able to determine the model from the serial number. Has your Kindle been registered to your amazon account? You can tell by logging in to www.amazon.com/myk and clicking on the device tab. You should see your device listed there. Once I have the answers to these questions I can provide detailed instructions for downloading books to your device.