Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I have had my kindle for about 6 months. On the back is

Customer Question

I have had my kindle for about 6 months. On the back is CE0682. A kindle fire. I read books and switch back and forth between a teh same book - spanish and english. I have a spanish english dictionary in the kindle, so I press a word and the definition come ups. Three days ago every time I try to switch from the one book to the other, the screen goes white and transfer jams up. I turn it off and reboot but it doesn't help. Or I am in teh spanish book and press a word - the word comes up but when I press for the full defintion again - the kindle jams and nothing comes up. Reboot. No change. I have not idea what to do. Please help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 3 months ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Try these steps please.

Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, if it is a glitch then your kindle will work normally again. Press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release and check for normal operation please..