Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have multiple accounts that i had on my phone and all my

Customer Question

i have multiple accounts that i had on my phone and all my accounts were connected with my google voice #. well my phone was freezing and without thinking i reset my phone and forgot I had the 2 step varifacation turned on and i haven't been able to log into my account. can you please help me its going on almost 2 months.i have written several times to google but haven't gotten any help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

At what point in the 2-step verification process for regaining access to your phone, do you have a problem, please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The number that the verification code goes to is my Google voice number and I can't access it.

So in other words, you cannot access your Google Voice number.

That should be solved simply this way:

Use a computer. (Not a library computer, this sort of operation is usually forbidden on one, since it involves installing a plug-in... but some librarys might permit it.)

Log in to a GMail account associated with that Google Voice number, on the computer.

(Install the Google Voice plugin if needed, or if not needed, just read the Google Voice voicemail that has the code for the 2-step verification.)

That should get you past the difficulty... but I suspect it may not be so simple... let me know if there is a snag or problem with this proposed recovery process.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.