Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

One of my tablets will not turn on or charge, Have tried

Customer Question

One of my tablets will not turn on or charge, Have tried different chargers same result
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi Glenda,

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow up to 20 minutes for a charge.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.