ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer

My Samsung galaxy S6 phone got damaged while vacationing. I

Customer Question

Hi, my Samsung galaxy S6 phone got damaged while vacationing. I started deleting a few apps to make more memory space, but the phone automatically started deleting way too many apps on it's on, it became very hot to the touch, and now it will not turn on. It does however have power. When you charge it, it charges to 100%, and remains at the Samsung S6 galaxy screen. The phone does not go to the main screen. It's been 2 weeks. We have shown the phone to about 6 technicians, including a T-Mobile corporate tech. No one can help revive the phone. Please, help as I have 2.5 years worth of important pictures in it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Hi Shahzaria,

Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.