ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I am looked out of my Samsung Galaxy S5 and don't remember

Customer Question

I am looked out of my Samsung Galaxy S5 and don't remember my password, Am trying to log into my gmail account and the password ***** have for it does not work and they want to send verification to my phone which I cannot get into. My laptop email address is***@******.***, what can I do to solve this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hi Jeff,

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

You will need to complete the gmail account recovery process, however select the Email authentication option so that Google will be able to send the Verification email to your primary email address which you can use to recover your password.
--------------------
Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
Otherwise please reply back if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Pete, I have tried the account recovery process but google couldn't verify its me and wouldn't let me sign into my account. This is frustrating!
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Were you able to complete all of the verification information correctly, or were there any bits you didn't know?

If the google account cannot be recovered then you will have to reset the phone and create a new Google account.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?