Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have two grandkids who each have a kindle fire. i am

Customer Question

I have two grandkids who each have a kindle fire. i am trying to delete apps and videos but don't know how. can you tell me how to delete things on the kids kindle fire?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Sandra,

Tap "Apps" to view all apps on your Kindle Fire. Tap and hold the app icon, and select "Remove From Device." Tap "OK" to uninstall the app, if prompted, and select "OK" on the completion screen.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I never received the answer in a timely manner - sorry. i got the kindle looked at by a person here.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that -- I replied to your question within 2 minutes although you may not have seen it.