Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

My Fire will not connect to WIFI, it says" no internet

Customer Question

My Fire will not connect to WIFI, it says" no internet access detected" Under "the Ollivers" our name it says,Authtication problem" This is the first time I"ve seen this.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

It is possible that the wireless profile needs to be refreshed on the Fire device, especially if all of your other wireless devices are working. Tap on "The Olivers" wireless connection and forget the connection. After the that, you should see the connection as an available wireless network. Tap on "The Olivers" wireless connection and re-enter your wireless password. This should help you connect. Let me know if that doesn't work.