Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I had a nook that got broken and have just bought a Kindle.

Customer Question

I had a nook that got broken and have just bought a Kindle. Can not get logged on?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi David,

Do you mean your Amazon password? If you are talking about your Amazon password, click here: http://amzn.to/2aM98oP

Follow the prompts to reset your password.

If you were not talking about the Amazon password, please reply back and let me know which password ***** mean.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.