Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have a Kindle CE0700 Need to register but need to enter

Customer Question

I have a Kindle CE0700 Need to register but need to enter passcode, your advise please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the passcode, or PIN, or Wi-Fi / wireless password, or Amazon account password, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your kindle have touchscreen?

- Please enter an incorrect password ***** PIN (at least characters in length) five times. Then you will be prompted to reset your device or wait 30 seconds to try again. Then tap on Reset option to reset your device to factory defaults and confirm and check.

- If it asks for the wi-fi / wireless password, please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device to see if there is any password ***** key there (it is case-sensitive.) If needed, please let me know the model of your modem / router device.

- If it asks for the Amazon account password, please follow the steps at the Amazon website below:

http://www.amazon.com/password

- If all fails, please answer my questions above, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,