Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

My kindle is telling me that I have no Wi-Fi...and in

Customer Question

Hi, My kindle is telling me that I have no Wi-Fi...and in Airplane mode. Under airplane mode is shows 'turn on'..so this means its off right. But I am not getting any wifi networks. Also I went on line & ordered 3 books thinking it would transfer to my kindle and its not. How do I get my kindle back on board to ordering books? thanks Linda
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi Linda,

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Josh...this seemed to work...however...I ordered 3 books on line and only 1 transferred to my kindle? What should I do?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Linda,

It is possible that your payment has not been processed yet for the other two books.

Please click here: http://www.amazon.com/myk

Sign into your account

Next to the book that you purchased click on Actions then Deliver to My...

Make sure your Kindle is in the drop down box and select DELIVER

Wait 5-10 minutes and it should appear

If it does not appear, please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until the Kindle restarts. Check the library now.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.