Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

Im locked out of my Samsung 6s Is there anyway to get into

Customer Question

im locked out of my Samsung 6s Is there anyway to get into it with doing a factory resest?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: last night.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none as of yet
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you. I appreciate any help he can offer
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

I'm sorry you got locked out. Before we start, please remember, these are highly secured devices. If you forget the password ***** locked, then you may need to factory reset it if the following steps didn't work for you.

When you enter wrong password/PIN for multiple times continuously, it should ask for the Gmail account associated with it. So use that Gmail account to reset the password

If that didn't work,then we can try to unlock it directly from Samsung Find My Mobile service. This will only work if you have the Find My Mobile option enabled on it. Go to this website -->

Login to your Samsung account. Select your device on there. Click More on the right side under Ring My Device, Lock My Device etc. Then click Unlock Device and when you do that, your screen will be unlocked.

If that didn't work, then I'm sorry. The only option to get in to the phone is factory-reset it. There is no other way to override the password/lock screen if the Gmail or Samsung website option didn't work. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). This is how they designed the device. Follow the steps below to factory reset it (make sure you follow the steps below exactly or it will not work);

Turn off the phone

Press and hold down Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time.

When it turns on,release the Power button but continue holding down Volume Up and Home button.

Android system recovery will be loaded now

Select wipe data/factory reset.(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

Select Yes — delete all user data.(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

Then select reboot system now(Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

That should factory reset the phone. After factory reset, you need to setup the phone again (like anew phone). Note : It doesn't matter where you take the phone or even take to Samsung, they will not be able to unlock it for you if the first two solutions doesn't work. This is how they designed the phone.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.

If you are not satisfied, please don't rate me bad or poor. In here, I can only give you possible solutions to your problem which may not work if you don't have the options turned on. If you are not satisfied, then please don't rate anything.