Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Loged in seberal days ago spent 30 minutes in waiting room

Customer Question

Loged in seberal days ago spent 30 minutes in waiting room closed now back.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I am trying to get wirless in a new Kindle. Do not have a pass code.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None OLD file had several "possibles" none worked.
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am sort of tired fooling with this. For a REASONABLE price Iwould prefer you access my computer and I will watch.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Yes, I can access your computer and help you while you are watching. First, besides the kindle, do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 computer, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this web page. Do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 computer, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,