Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

When I try to go to Kindle store my Kindle says updating

Customer Question

When I try to go to Kindle store my Kindle says updating Kindle store experience then shows wifi networks and then just repeats this never going to store
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- If needed, when you go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless menu / setting on the kindle, are you able to connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name? Is there any error or message?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Connected but still see same message

Thank you. Did you hold the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds?

- Can you go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless menu / setting on the kindle, then tap on your wifi / wireless network name, then tap on option Forget, then tap on your network name again, then connect, and check.

If it still does not work, what's the model of your kindle? What's your wi-fi / wireless network name?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did turn off for 45 sec. Do not see a forget option. Did rescan. Wireless name pioneer. Don't know model just got in may.

Please tap on your wireless network name pioneer, then what does it show next? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It doesn't say anything

Does your kindle have touch screen?

Do you remember if your kindle is Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, etc.?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
touchscreen and it is a kindle

Please try:

1. From Home screen, tap the Menu (3-bar / 3-dot) icon at the top.
    ; Or swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap on Wi-Fi.
  2. If shown, tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on if it's not on yet.
  3. If shown, tap Settings, and then tap Wi-Fi Networks.
  4. Tap on your network name pioneer.
  5. Then what does it show next?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Wifi error

1. Please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a couple of minutes, then re-connect

2, then do this again: Press and hold the Power on / off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on

3, then on the kindle, go to Wi-Fi option again. Then when you tap on your network name pioneer, does it still show Wi-Fi error or something else?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Still doesn't change goes back to same message. Can I cancel the rest of payment since no solution had been found?

I'm sorry. Can I provide another troubleshooting method? Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have anymore time, must go to work

I'm sorry; can I provide / email another solution you can try later when you have time? We can continue anytime. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there a way to cancel credit card payment?

Yes, of course, we can cancel this for you. But would you like to continue later? Can I email you another solution you can try when you are available? If no, then we will cancel this for you. Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service, so you do not have to worry about anything. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please cancel payment and when time I will try again. Thank you

If you'd like to, I can leave this question / issue open, then when you are available, we can continue quickly. I can also provide you another solution right now (it's a very quick solution to try) that you can try later when you have time. Otherwise, we will cancel this for you. Please come back any time as you need. Thank you for your patience,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please cancel

OK, this is being cancelled per your request. If you still need help with this issue later or with anything else in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for your patience.