Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

How do i get my lenovo yoga 900 to print from gmail to my

Customer Question

how do i get my lenovo yoga 900 to print from gmail to my printer wireless in windows10
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Has the printer ever worked correctly and printed from your Yoga 900?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
written support should help me
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this is a new lenovo yoga 900 but I have my cell phone connected to the printer.

All right.. Besides g mail.. Can you currently print to your printer?

Also, whats the name brand and model of the printer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can print a word document from the yoga 900 and yes I can print from other devices from gmail to the printer OK. I just can't print gmail from the yoga 900
the printer is a Canon Pixma 922

Thank you.

When you attempt to print from g mail

Are you clicking the small printer button, right above the reply arrow at the top right of an email message when you view it?

or, how are you printing..

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have tried to use the upper right button and aloso right click and select print and both give me "error" but no number both still no responses

Thank you.. What browser are you using?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am using chrome on all of the devices with no problemls
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have gone into chrome and selected settings and the advances and manage the device and slected the printer and it still won't print from the lenovo yoga 900. what else has to be set? As i already have the google working and you only need the one setting for google. per instructions from google.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dustin are you still with me

You may have to reset, or uninstall chrome.

Have you tried going into chrome settings, advanced, and then choosing reset?

And then, trying to print?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
On my destop computer it states that the the in ready for print with google chrome. When I try and sent print to printer this is the reply Document name: Gmail - drive information; owner: Jeannette (me); and printing page; then in the little box in that block it states printer not responding. but I can print from the desktop the same document from gmail with not problem.

And then, trying to print?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you asking if I have gone to "setting" "advanced settings" and then "reset" this will take everything back to the begining for all of my google apps. I don't think that is a good idea. let me know what this will do with the printer?

At this point Im going to opt out. You dont want remote support, and I respect that.

Im sure another expert will be willing to continue assisting you and explaining repairs steps before you attempt them.

When someone picks this up, you will be notified.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK, I am cooking dinner now. bye
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your, "Device Repair Technician," for the moment. I am here to assist you the best way possible to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on the services that i will be providing for you. So that being said, "Let's get started."

You would have to install a printer app that works with google and then you can print as much as you like.