GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I want to cancel the charge unlimited. I'm not sure,

Customer Question

I want to cancel the charge for kindle unlimited.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I'm not sure
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Contacting you
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, just eliminate this charge for something I've never used.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I can either walk you through exactly how to do this or if you like, I can remotely connect to your oc at no additional charge and fix this for you. Just let me know your preference.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

If you'd prefer to do this for yourself, please go to www.amazon.com/mycd. Sign in to your Amazon account if you aren't already signed in. Click on the settings tab. Scroll down to Kindle Unlimited Settings. Click on Manage Your Membership. Next click on cancel Kindle Unlimited membership.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.