Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I am trying to download pictures from my LG phone to my

Customer Question

I am trying to download pictures from my LG phone to my laptop and can't do it. Can you help me?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Jo Ann I only got it earlier this year.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to the page where it shows how to download pics to Windows 10. When it told me to go to the top and press something, I didn't have it up there to press.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

1. Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
    1. If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom.
      The image below is merely an example.
    2. Tap the USB icon then select Media Sync (MTP).
      Selected when an indicator is present.
  2. Launch File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
    Using the computer keyboard, press Windows+E (+E) keys.
    Alternatively, right-click Start then click Open File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
  3. From the Portable Devices section, navigate: VS980 4G > Internal Storage.
  4. Utilize the computer to copy video or picture files from the following folders into the desired folder(s) on the computer's hard drive:
    • DCIM\Camera
    • Download
    • Movies
    • Pictures
  5. Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.