Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Well..somehow all my stored pictures HAVE disappeared..

Customer Question

well..somehow all my stored pictures HAVE disappeared..for some reason you folks CANNOT leave well enough ALONE !!!!!
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: The last few days..format has just up and changed
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the usual Microsoft searches..honestly..if something isn't broken then PLEASE GOD leave it ALONE !!!!!!!
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not at the moment thankyou
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi Judy! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I understand how upsetting this must be for you. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I will need to ask a few questions in order to provide the best possible service to you. Are the photos that you are missing on your computer? If so, what brand and model of computer do you have and what operating system do you have on it?

If you're not sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out. Or, if you prefer I can connect to you remotely and work on this while you watch.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X"

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

If it isn't a computer, is it a phone or tablet? Please let me know.