Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

My son cannot login into s Google Play account because it

Customer Question

My son cannot login into his Google Play account because it says 'not connected'. The wireless connection works and no other programs are impacted other than Google Play and associated games. Please advise how to fix. Thanks.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Heads up that the account may have been hacked and the credit card associated with the account has been closed due to fraud activity.
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Try to clear the Play Store cache since this could be a reason of this error of repeatedly getting this network error message. To do this, go to Settings > App, scroll down to All apps and finally to Google Play Store app. Open the app details and tap the Force stop button to reach to the cache clearing button namely Clear Cache.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Did that work for you?