Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 one week ago. Almost three days

Customer Question

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 one week ago. Almost three days ago my fingerprint swipe didn't work to log in. I tried logging in with my password ***** didn't register either. I tried many times to get in and then opted to reboot which requires me to login to my Google account. I have two Google accounts and inadvertently tried to log in with the one that is not associated with my phone. Google did not accept that signin asking for the one that was synced with the device. I finally realized my mistake and the Google account I initially used to sync the phone. But I couldn't remember the password ***** I changed it! Now every time I try to reboot the phone Google tells me the new password ***** work - I need to sync with the original password ***** to set up the phone. My IT guy said I needed to wait 72 hours to clear Google security which I thought I did but same problem cones up. Can you offer ANY help?????????
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

What are the two gmail addresses that you use?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Randy - I resolved my problem. Could you possibly restore the $31 charge to my Visa? Thank you.

Sorry, I only do tech support, customer service will be glad to help.