Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech

I'm trying to find a way to use my lg L34C running Android

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a way to use my lg L34C running Android 4.4 with Tracfone service as a wi-fi hotspot. FoxFi installs, but doesn't work. Any other suggestios?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I first tried to set this up 6 months or so ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I start it, it tries a fails, I try again, and then give up for a few months.
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: You know everything I know at this point
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Unfortunately, Tracphone does not have tether/hotspot plans and they do monitor your usage very strictly. Even if you managed to install a 3rd party app like FoxFi successfully to allow tethering, Tracphone would either stop the app or cancel your account`s plan.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance, also please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!