Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs

I have a an android tv device, model is nexbox a95x. where

Customer Question

i have a an android tv device, model is nexbox a95x. where do i get a user manual on how to use this? For example, all the functions of the remote. Can I use an andriod cell phone as a remote?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am researching a source for such a user manual, user's guide, owner's manual, or similar documentation for your device... I will post to this case again with results in a few minutes or so. Please wait - thanks.

I regret that I cannot locate a source for such a manual... all possible sources come up empty. But contacting iNexbox (the company that makes/markets the Nexbox line) at

might possibly be a way to obtain such a manual for their A95x device.

Let me know how that goes... but in case another Expert has something else to suggest, or another source for such a manual, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how about manuals on ho to operate an android tv box
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 2 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for the day. Before we proceed I would like you to rate me on my services after or if we figure out the situation. Now let's move forward. You can go to google and type in the model number and download a manual. Please let me know if you can find it.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I know I can google something. That is not the answer I am looking for.