JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Help, please. I am stuck in a weird loop with my phone and I

Customer Question

Help, please. I am stuck in a weird loop with my phone and I can't in. The initial screen shows up as the set up wizard. The only thing I can do is press start. Next screen Phone Activation and it tells me my sim card is activated. Next About your privacy page and I click accept and continue--then software update.
It then asks me to to verify my account. I put in the gmail account I typically use and click next, I put in the password ***** is cycles me back to the first screen. I tried the password ***** the laptop and it go me into my gmail account.
My phone is a Moto 2nd generation
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. The problem may be that you have changed your gmail password, and your Android phone is still working on your old password.