p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

I'd like to setup my new kindle fire I'd like to transfer

Customer Question

I'd like to setup my new kindle fire I'd like to transfer books from my old kindle fire hd and leave the games on the old kindle fire I want my videos also and pool game, bowling game and solitaire game these are the only games I want on new kindle fire from old one can you transfer these?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Diane.

You actually don't ever "transfer" content between kindles. Everything you purchase from amazon is available for you to utilize on all your amazon devices.

So you simply need to register the kindle to your amazon account, and all your prior content is still then available to you, though you may need to download the items again from the "cloud" library. You can also view your prior purchases online here: http://amzn.to/29PDfs1, then check the Actions button next to each item you want, and prompt them to download to the new kindle.

Best regards,

Do you need help with this?