Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I have been advised to get a PIN Verizon wireless text app.

Customer Question

I have been advised to get a PIN for my Verizon wireless text app. Am I inthe right place to get one? Can you supply a PIN?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your smartphone?

Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Verizon has an enhanced messaging app that uses a PIN to allow access you your messages across multiple devices, including both smartphones and computers. I is called Verizon Messages, and it uses a PIN to control access to your messages, so that only you can send and receive them from your account.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Samsung Verizon 4G5
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Cancel my request--I got a reply from Dave at Horizon. You can return my deposit to my VISA account.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Correct Horizon to Verizon. I'm done.