Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

How do i delete the bloatware pre-installed on a sprint

Customer Question

How do i delete the bloatware pre-installed on a sprint samsung device?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To actually DELETE bloatwares, you need to root the device. Rooting the device will void the warranty and a risky process.

Not all bloatwares can be disabled via Application Manager. There is an option to disable them without rooting. You can use an app Package Disabler Pro to disable them -->

I've been using this app with my Samsung and it works well. Be careful what you disable with that application. It can disable almost all bloatwares and even system services.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What guide/tutorial/ program would you recommend for a beginner to root a phone? Its busted anyway so i figure i should give it a shot before i send it back
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Rooting is different for different models. For most of all Samsung, KingoRoot will work -->

This article will help you -->

Remember, there is always a risk of bricking the device when you root it.

After rooting, you can install Titanium backup and this app will allow you to delete bloatwares.