Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

The phone just shut down while I was on Facebook. I held the

Customer Question

the phone just shut down while I was on Facebook. I held the turn on button down and it showed the identification but didn't start up. it just turned black. I pushed and held down the on/off button but the screen stayed black. the 2 lights on the upper left the left one (blue) turned on and stayed on for a long time. now it is off and the phone doesn't respond in any way. help! thanks, ron
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi Ron! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me please hat type of phone you have, brand and model?