Yvette
Yvette, Consultant
Experience:  Tech Manager
8649393

I'm have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy note 5 and I had to do a

Customer Question

Hello. I'm have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy note 5 and I had to do a factory data reset. The problem is that I have forgotten my password. I'm at Verizon now and on hold with Google. The said the wait could be 30 mins or more. Please help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

I have located an iso file for you. Depending on whether you had the 32 bit version of windows or the 64 bit version, one of these will work for you. You will need to download the appropriate file and then download a program onto your MAC that will burn iso files. You can then burn the iso to a dvd and have a bootable install disk that you can use along with the product key on the bottom of your laptop.

http://pcriver.com/operating-systems/windows-7-home-premium-iso-download/

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have those options available as I am at a Verizon wireless location using their tablet. This is for my Verizon wireless phone. It's a 32 bit Samsung galaxy note 5. They told me I should get a refund.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like a refund.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm going to contact the FBI and BBB if I don't get a refund.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

I apologize. My response was obviously meant for someone else and was posted in the wrong window. If you still need help I can help you with resetting the passwords for the email accounts that you mentioned. Otherwise, you can go to ww2.justanswer.com/help where you will find the procedures for requesting a refund. I'm sorry but I do not have access to billing information.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do I really have to go through all that?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
16478198-920
Expert:  Yvette replied 4 months ago.

I just sent a notice to request a refund for you. However, I also recommend you contact Customer Service by one of the following methods:

1) Click on “Contact Us” toward bottom of screen; or

2) Send email to***@******.***