Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I'll start again. I spoke to and asked about retrieving

Customer Question

I'll start again. I spoke to Richard and asked about retrieving deleted text messages from a Gravity 2 phone that is not in Service.He responded: "Your only option (it does not require service) is to use this recovery program to try to get the text messages back https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-data-recovery.html
You install it on your computer, then connect your phone to the computer, run a scan and it will look for and recovery the deleted message if the memory fragments are still there".I purchased/ downloaded software and the device does not appear to be supported. I also purchased a USB port. and when I connect it to the computer and phone I get a pop-up message that windows does not recognize this device.Is there someone who can help me? I would be willing to call if I knew I could get someone right away.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your, "Device Repair Technician," for the moment. I am here to assist you the best way possible to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on the services that i will be providing for you. So that being said, "Let's get started."

There is an on the play store that you can use that will allow you to retrieve deleted text messages. If you would like i can try to find the proper one for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hey Terry, what is your fee to talk over to phone. l feel it would be much easier for us both
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can't be online with someone and use wondershare at the same time. Is there anyone you can call me??????
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok i need help please. i am afraid to confirm info in case my data is bricked.

there is a app called Dr. Fone and another one called Fahrbot Utilities or Undeleter Recover Files & Data. And one more called Go SMS pro. Try those from the google play store. I am sure you will have success.